Director - ITSM
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global financial data provider for a Director of ITSM to join their Technology Operations Function.
The vacancy is required to provide an escalation point for executive level users of IT services and ensure that executive support services run effectively; reducing the potential for incidents to reoccur. You will be dedicated to the executive user experience; ensuring that 3rd party service providers and capabilities meet pre-determined SLA's.
- Drive incident mitigations and be accountable for decisions relating to service recovery.
- Lead discussions around Continuous Service Improvement.
- Contributing throughout the end to end process when building new services; ensuring it is fit for purpose with the right capacity to support end users etc.
- Contribute to service policy and governance for standard recovery and technical best practices.
- Planning, testing and execution of regular continuity and resilience tests.
- Championing continuous service excellence by ensuring appropriate level of planning and checks are in place. For example; testing, capacity planning and monitoring of events.
We are looking to speak to individuals with a broad knowledge of technology services, experience with SIAM (Service Integration and Management) and demonstrable experience of managing large enterprises from a tech point of view. This role requires a high level of gravitas, and the ability to build strong relationships with both third party support and C-level executives.