Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Technical Architect - Robotic Process Automation is required by this truly exciting, early-stage tech company pushing boundaries in the software robotics/AI world. This business is at the forefront of providing ground-breaking solutions to businesses to improve their services, through the deployment of a cloud-based automation platform.
Working closely with the Delivery Manager you will deliver solutions to clients and act internally as the technical liaison with other technology teams. You will be responsible for supporting the development life cycle of automated processes in this platform, where you will sit with a client and understand their current working practices and design automated workflow solutions. You will demonstrate previous experience working with project stakeholders at all levels, internal and external and deliver business critical outcomes for clients.
Technically you will ideally have the following experience -
- a high level of experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of the Blue Prism infrastructure and integrating the solution into existing architectures, including networks, virtual environments, and security frameworks
- Responsible for designing Blue Prism infrastructures and environments, liaising with IT, security and other technical groups to ensure all infrastructure needs are met and fully implemented as necessary.
- Support Pre-sale activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
- Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations where required
- Comprehensive and proven understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services, Active Directory)
- Deep understanding of technical infrastructure, including network communication, server interactions, security features (such as encryption), authentication/authorisation systems (eg LDAP, AD), virtualisation, and other systems necessary to support a Blue Prism architecture